How big are the Bluefield Ol and DL?

BeaverHokie

...and why are there no heights/weights listted in the program? I know an OL doesn't have to be big, but there's a limit to it. Also, the defensive from 7(8) were getting worn down by what appeared to be a bigger Graham OL. Thought I remembered that Graham had few guys over 200 last year. Either they're bigger or BHS is awfully small...

...and why are there no heights/weights listted in the program? I know an OL doesn't have to be big, but there's a limit to it. Also, the defensive from 7(8) were getting worn down by what appeared to be a bigger Graham OL. Thought I remembered that Graham had few guys over 200 last year. Either they're bigger or BHS is awfully small...

It's a little of both.

Graham's line was not bigger than Bluefield's... but they seemed to be in better condition, lot of Bluefield guys with hands on hips. There were a lot of "pancakes" going on in the game, too....

it was very noticable on that last ghs drive of the game that ended in bhs territory. and i have to say graham did a better job of using the clock that last drive snapping the ball with a few seconds left on the time clock. but the beaver defenders were standing with their hands on their hips.