Princeton @ Bluefield

starcityfootballfan

I am sure hoping that Bluefiled gets things rolling this week as Princeton visits Mitchell Stadium. Hopefully, the Beavers have overcome the shell-shock referencing the upset loss to Graham. I talked to many fans from the West Virginia side after the Graham game and most stated that Graham simply outplayed Bluefield and deserved to win. No one was making any excuses or pointing any fingers but I could still tell that these folks were a little stunned with the outcome. I, being a Graham fan, was quite stunned myself! Anyway, I am confident that the Beavers will roll out and be ready for the Tigers.

Victory #1 for Bluefield!

My prediction:

Bluefield 23

Princeton 14

Thoughts, comments, predictions?

I think it will be close from start to finish. I'm going to give the edge to Princeton.

Tigers 21

Beavers 20

I'd love to see that happen, but I'm thinking Bluefield will have a point to prove after last week. I'm saying Bluefield by at least 2 TDs

If you want to fire the Beaver players up then get them to read the article about the Princeton kid in today's BDT. He provided lots of bulletin board material if they need it. They shouldn't really need it though because 1.) it's a rivalry and 2.) they have a lot to prove after last week's performance.

Both are playing this week. Should be a great game. If Bluefield can handle the big boys up front from Princeton, they should get the win. If not, could be a long night. Hopefully they will come out fired up and get the "W"

That is exactly how I feel about the game. Whoever controls the line of scrimmage more will win. Both teams have talent in the skill positions. Both teams didn't block or tackle well last week so you know both teams worked hard on that this week and should be better for it. How big and experienced is Princeton's line this year?

Why is there a question about their eligibilty?

From what I heard Coppola was declared ineligible and was not able to play in last weeks game due to residency issues. Leggett was injured in last week's game.

From what I heard Coppola was declared ineligible and was not able to play in last weeks game due to residency issues. Leggett was injured in last week's game.

Ok thanks. Is Coppola now eligible?

How was he ineligible last week but eligible 7 days later? I'm a bit confused.

Last week it seemed to be more of a precautionary issue. Someone reported him and they were investigating, choosing to make him sit until things were decided.