Will WVU put 70 on JMU???

GMan

They probably will. I hope they get in a dogfight, though. Ain't it funny WVU chose to keep JMU, who they'd have to pay, against keeping FSU, which would've been GOTW last week?

Isn't that what the Big XII and the SEC prefer to do?

They probably will. I hope they get in a dogfight, though. Ain't it funny WVU chose to keep JMU, who they'd have to pay, against keeping FSU, which would've been GOTW last week?

ah aint it funny wvu is making over 2 million for this game fed ex is paying them...jmu is being paid by fedex as well 349,000...game is being played at fedex field..similar game vs byu in 2016.....sound business decision...i took you for an educated one..jk...as for jmu i believe they are better than marshall i say 48 to 17 final

We definetly are capable of putting up over 70 but I don't think that should be our focus. Honestly I would be more excited if our defense could pitch a shut out on Saturday than if our offense can score 70. I don't question what the offense is capable of as much as the defense. The other thing to remember is Ok St. just hung 84 on Savannah St. their opening week and then lost to Arizona the following week. So the fact that we have scored a combined 139 points in our last two games means nothing come Saturday. We just need to focus on executing and improving better every week. I'm really exciting with were Coach Holgerson has our team headed. Go Eers!!!!

WVU fans had better worry about Texas, TCU, Oklahoma, Oklahoma St, Baylor, etc instead of worrying about how many to score against teams like JMU and Marshall.

I'm pretty sure a VT fan started this thread.

I don't care how many WVU wins by. 1 or 100. Just win baby

ah aint it funny wvu is making over 2 million for this game fed ex is paying them...jmu is being paid by fedex as well 349,000...game is being played at fedex field..similar game vs byu in 2016.....sound business decision...i took you for an educated one..jk...as for jmu i believe they are better than marshall i say 48 to 17 final

Nice post! GO EERS!!!