LSU at Florida

BlueTornadoFan

Florida or LSU?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Florida or LSU?

About the same odds of UVA beating VT this November. Which is about .01%.

Yeah right. Florida can beat LSU, which they will. UF's got 2 weeks to prepare for 'em. It's not about the stats or the score that they put up that makes me feel like UF's going to win, it's how they are executing their plays this year. No matter who they play, they execute their plays to their liking, well, most of the time. Florida's D, of course, needs to shore up the perimeter for the run game, but Muschamp will work on that this week and the next. Most people don't know how good Florida is, and they're underrated. BTW, calling UGA to be upset against Tennessee.

If Florida crosses the 50 twice you should consider it a win. Florida is not on the same level as the top SEC schools anymore.

Trust me, Florida WILL put points on the board. They may have dropped off from the past 2 years, but theyv'e got a young D and a young soph. QB in Driskel who's putting up good numbers. We'll see his name in the Heisman race either next year or the year after.

Yeah right. Florida can beat LSU, which they will. UF's got 2 weeks to prepare for 'em. It's not about the stats or the score that they put up that makes me feel like UF's going to win, it's how they are executing their plays this year. No matter who they play, they execute their plays to their liking, well, most of the time. Florida's D, of course, needs to shore up the perimeter for the run game, but Muschamp will work on that this week and the next. Most people don't know how good Florida is, and they're underrated. BTW, calling UGA to be upset against Tennessee.

you think you know everything sometimes I forget that you are just a kid which keeps me from saying certain things..... bottom line is you are florida fan and a homer

Sure, Florida CAN beat LSU. Savannah State COULD HAVE beaten FSU.

you think you know everything sometimes I forget that you are just a kid which keeps me from saying certain things..... bottom line is you are florida fan and a homer

Please tell me the "Canes" in your name stands for something other than "Hurricanes" as in Miami.

If not, the irony is too much to handle.

Please tell me the "Canes" in your name stands for something other than "Hurricanes" as in Miami.

If not, the irony is too much to handle.

He has the Marion helmet as his avatar. Oh wait you are a WV fan, you must be drinking already this morning lol.

Edited by HurricaneWarning

Well, Florida won in a really hard fought game. This game was won in the trenches, and Florida won it in the 2nd half, and Gillislee had over 140 yds rushing against the Tigers while the Gators' D held LSU's 3 RB tandem to under 50 yards rushing. It also helps when the Defense forces 3 and outs every time. This is a good win for the Florida Gators. Now on to Vanderbilt!

I'd like to think Florida can run the table this year, but we still got good matchups coming up down the road. Teams such as UGA, SCar, and FSU. I'd like to think we can definitely shut down the running game of SCar and UGA, but both teams, especially UGA, have shown that they can throw. Gotta worry about Vandy first before SCar and UGA.

As far as FSU, we can beat them, and I think we will...