50 members have voted

1. 1. Which one has the best chance?

• Alabama
    • Florida
    • Oregon
    • Kansas St
    • LSU
    • Notre Dame

Well, that was kind of embarrassing... I think we'll probably lose to FSU 2 weeks from now, barring some kind of spark that ignites our O to somehow, someway, to light them up.

Oh well. At least we're 9-1, and didn't expect that to happen, until I saw something special in this team after the Tennessee game...

Bama drops to #4 after tonight, wins out, finds themselves at #2 at season's end, and wins another NC. SEC stays king.

Works for me. Don't think it will happen though. Oregon looks unbeatable, and Kansas is winning tonight will probably win out.

K-state falls to Texas. Oregon and the Irish end undefeated and play for the title game where Oregon wins easily. Just my prediction

I can see Texas beating K-State, but I also believe USC will knock off Notre Dame, leaving Oregon as the only unbeaten....

K-state falls to Texas. Oregon and the Irish end undefeated and play for the title game where Oregon wins easily. Just my prediction

I don't see this Texas team beating K State at K State.

I don't see this Texas team beating K State at K State.

Me either. Also, I think ND can beat USC. You want a mess? Let an undefeated Notre Dame miss the National Title game. That would be a fun bowl selection mess.