so how is Mt View this year?

Lance

Grundy plays them this week...last i heard mt. View was like 3-4 I think? Haven't heard much about them, figured maybe one of you WV guys might have some more info.

Grundy has to win this game to keep playing...I think if they win they will get in the playoffs..unless Gate City can beat Clintwood and I don't see that happening...Clintwood is the best team we've played this year, would beat Honaker like a drum.

Grundy plays them this week...last i heard mt. View was like 3-4 I think? Haven't heard much about them, figured maybe one of you WV guys might have some more info.

Grundy has to win this game to keep playing...I think if they win they will get in the playoffs..unless Gate City can beat Clintwood and I don't see that happening...Clintwood is the best team we've played this year, would beat Honaker like a drum.

If Glenver and Central win. Grundy can't get in even with a win. With a Grundy win and a Central or Glenver loss it will come down to the rider points.

Glenvar 138 149-158 164-173 14-x

Central (Wise) 137 150-155 SAT 167-172 14-x

Gate City 132 147-152 166-171 14-x

Grundy 128 139-142 153-156 15-x

Appomattox 126 137-141 150-154 15-x

Even Appomattox still has a chance. Gate City has to beat Clintwood.

Edited by stainless

If Glenver and Central win. Grundy can't get in even with a win. With a Grundy win and a Central or Glenver loss it will come down to the rider points.

Glenvar 138 149-158 164-173 14-x

Central (Wise) 137 150-155 SAT 167-172 14-x

Gate City 132 147-152 166-171 14-x

Grundy 128 139-142 153-156 15-x

Appomattox 126 137-141 150-154 15-x

Even Appomattox still has a chance. Gate City has to beat Clintwood.

Glenvar - East Mont

Central - Burton

pretty good chance they both lose though...i dont know about Mt View, but could be the same case for Grundy as well...just saying they have to win to have any shot and sneaking in.

Grundy is ahead of Appomattox right now, so if they win they win they should be ok there just looking at the rider points.

those are the old cheat sheets, check out the new ones...much easier.

Glenvar - East Mont

Central - Burton

pretty good chance they both lose though...i dont know about Mt View, but could be the same case for Grundy as well...just saying they have to win to have any shot and sneaking in.

Grundy is ahead of Appomattox right now, so if they win they win they should be ok there just looking at the rider points.

those are the old cheat sheets, check out the new ones...much easier.

Those last two spots are any of those 4 teams to have. Those numbers are from the new cheat sheets.

Those last two spots are any of those 4 teams to have. Those numbers are from the new cheat sheets.

yeah...i'm just saying Grundy has to win, I don't think GC will win, and it's a good chance the other two will not win either...no one has an easy game this week..Appomattox needs to win and have everyone else lose and then hope for some rider points to fall correctly to get in....pretty much everyone is a must win...if they all lose it will stay like it is now....which, could happen...Grundy has been hit and miss all year but injuries have killed them the last few weeks...so...either way, in all honesty, none of these teams are a threat to move on past the first round...but, would be nice to get an extra game in.

http://www.angelfire.com/va/vhsl/Div2WestTight.html

numbers are the same, just easier to read and the riders are easier on this one:

you looked at it wrong

Mt. View (Welch, WV) at Grundy (VA), 7:30pm [projection: Grundy (VA) 26-24]

I agree with this projection! I think the game will be close but Mt View comes out on top. Those guys down in McDowell County broke along losing streak earlier this year. Hopefully, the new coach can get things started up again and renew the interest in the program there.

Mt View 24

Grundy 18

I agree with this projection! I think the game will be close but Mt View comes out on top. Those guys down in McDowell County broke along losing streak earlier this year. Hopefully, the new coach can get things started up again and renew the interest in the program there.

Mt View 24

Grundy 18

I don't even know if Grundy has practiced this week...they didn't have school again today and Coach Ward's Grandfather passed away...a lot have had no power or water for the past few days...been a rough week.

Has Mt. View been closed all week? I would imagine things are no better in their neck of the woods.

I don't even know if Grundy has practiced this week...they didn't have school again today and Coach Ward's Grandfather passed away...a lot have had no power or water for the past few days...been a rough week.

Has Mt. View been closed all week? I would imagine things are no better in their neck of the woods.

Not as much snow, but not as much power, either.

Like Tazewell County, closed Monday-Wednesday, 2 hour delay today.

man what a game. The people who paid $5 (or whatever it is) at the gate tonight got their money's worth!

Nick Travis had a rough game last week, but bounced back with 262 yards and 5 TD's tonight...was really good to see them come together and play with a purpose...they were down and could have just mailed it in, but they stuck with it and got the win...now, if we can just get a little help from Burton...