You got to love USC (W)

Hacker

I'm sure the USC coaching staff is as pure (and innocent) as the driven snow.

IKR

Last month it was having players change jersey numbers during a game to deceive the other team.

Kiffin was the worst hire in the history of Tennessee. We were lucky he went when he did or we would have ended up with the death penalty.

Question though of all the hated coaches who was the worst, Rich Rod, Lane Kiffin, or Bobby Petrino?

In all actuality I'm not sure which one I hate the most.

Question though of all the hated coaches who was the worst, Rich Rod, Lane Kiffin, or Bobby Petrino?

As much as I dislike Rich Rod, he looks like a saint compared to Kiffin and Petrino.

Personally for me it's still Kiffin. Rich Rod could have become Bama's coach, and thank goodness his wife decided she didn't want to live in Alabama. I could kiss her. So I can't hate RR. Petrino? Bama owns him, so even though he's a low life scumbag, he's not as reviled as Kiffin for me. Kiffin did UT wrong, big time. And as a Bama fan there is no love lost between me and Tennessee. But Kiffin set that program back for several years, and the end is not in sight.

Petrino. Kiffin would never, ever, ever have reason to cheat with an intern.

Layla+kiffin_014.jpg

Wait...scratch that...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/328951-lane-kiffin-breaking-down-the-details-of-the-latest-scandal

I amend my answer to Kiffin.

As for the Lane/UT coed thing, if there was any truth in it, the UT folks would have ratted him out. The hatred UT fans I know have for him makes the WVU bile toward Rich Rod seem like nothing.

According to SI both the Kiffins are on the hot seat. If he makes it through this year he may be gone next year if things don't improve.

This from Yahoo Sports:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/not-just-footballs-deflated-usc-230041352--ncaaf.html

I wonder what the ex-student manager is getting to take the fall. I would expect tuition thru grad. school at the very least.

I loved these paragraphs from the article:

But after USC's latest brush against propriety, even Kiffin acknowledged it's fair to wonder whether his staff has created a culture of moral relativism, where a student might deflate footballs on his own just to try to gain an advantage.

''I don't believe that at all,'' he said. ''I believe this was a very isolated incident that had nothing to do with the coaches or the players on this team.''

Oh, yeah right Lane.

Edited by Hacker