Question for John Battle fans or someone close

Hokiebird7

Coming down I-81 from Pearisburg/Dublin what is the best way to get to the stadium? Which exit and the easiest way to get to stadium? Thanks in advance

Can't wait to get down there Friday night and I hope for a good hard fought injury free game on both sides!

You can take either exit 10 or exit 7. From Exit 10, you need to go left on Lee Highway and the on the hill to your Right.

From exit 7, go Right on Lee Highway with the school/Stadium on your Left. It's easier to spot coming from Exit 7, cant miss the John Battle High School sign beside the road. Hope everyone has a safe trip down.

You can take either exit 10 or exit 7. From Exit 10, you need to go left on Lee Highway and the on the hill to your Right.

From exit 7, go Right on Lee Highway with the school/Stadium on your Left. It's easier to spot coming from Exit 7, cant miss the John Battle High School sign beside the road. Hope everyone has a safe trip down.

Thanks man I appriciate it. Hope to see a good game and a Spartans victory of course LOL...but good luck to you as well and hope everyone comes out of game healthy!