Staff Problems

moneyman

I heard today from reliable sources that at least 3 Richlands football coaches have resigned. Anyone else heard this? Not sure if this is exact but I think the last 10 years these guys record is 115-24. This will be a huge loss for the Blues. Why is everyone trying to run these guys off? I think we have seen the end of a dynasty:eek:

I heard today from reliable sources that at least 3 Richlands football coaches have resigned. Anyone else heard this? Not sure if this is exact but I think the last 10 years these guys record is 115-24. This will be a huge loss for the Blues. Why is everyone trying to run these guys off? I think we have seen the end of a dynasty:eek:

The fans can't see the forest for the trees.

as long as Mance wasn't one of the 3 then I doubt you will see much change...he's the key.

The fans can't see the forest for the trees.

I haven't heard any fans say they wanted a coaching change, unless you're counting that idiot poser that was on here spewing his venom about a week or two ago. I think his username was TornadoCat, and he had 4 posts and hasn't been back.

Edited by blueinbama

I haven't heard any fans say they wanted a coaching change, unless you're counting that idiot poser that was on here spewing his venom about a week or two ago. I think his username was TornadoCat, and he had 4 posts and hasn't been back.

i've seen it all over Facebook...pretty stupid stuff being said by a lot of people.

so what names left today? anyone know? PM me if you don't want to say it in public. Just curious because I think a couple of those guys on the Richlands sideline could get jobs elsewhere if they wanted pretty quickly.

We'll take any of them in A-town!

Had the same rumors last year after the Cave loss. Supposedly Mance thought two of the coaches were spending to much time with pre-season basketball instead of preparing for the CS game. I heard Mance was going to make them pick bball or football but they obviously kissed and made up cause they coached again this year, but same result and ball had been going about two weeks when CS came to town.

The third coach could be several of them. A couple are near retirement, one has kids playing ball in college and then there are some younger ones that might be looking to move on for whatever reasons.

It is Coach Mance's system and just like plugging in players every couple years he can plug in new blood in the coaching ranks. Just hope they are as dedicated as the one's he has had for years now.

Just talked to several of the Richlands football coaches at a middle school basketball game and point blank asked them if there had been staff defections. It appears that some comments were taken out of context. Three coaches, who shall remain nameless, were lamenting about weight gains and their middle aged corpulence. These three made a pact to start the Jenny Craig diet plan during the off season and accordingly will be missing some workouts to attend the weekly weight checks and participate in the obligatory testimonials. Hopefully these three will come back next fall slim, trim and svelte.