SWVASPORTS.COM

FLA stand your ground law

redtiger

http://news.msn.com/us/fatal-fla-shooting-over-music-compared-to-martin-case

Sad story and rediculious in alot of ways. Again, like the Martin case the shooter was the instigator.

"Dunn was 'devastated that anyone was harmed in this instance.' "

What did he think was gonna happen when he fired "8 or 9 times" into a SUV with 4 people in it?

" Ron Davis(victims father) promised to fight laws that allow people to carry guns outside of their homes.

'Law enforcement should be the only people who should have guns on the street,' he said. 'That's what's killing our kids more than anything.' "

I dont think the issue is firerms as much as idiots(Dunn, Zimmerman).

I have no problem with reasonable folks carrying handguns. Unfortunately, if the laws allow them to carry, they allow idiots the same privilege. I guess that is why we have courts. When fools do stupid things, the reasonable folks in society set the punishment. (Unless they can afford a great attorney)

I have no problem with reasonable folks carrying handguns. Unfortunately, if the laws allow them to carry, they allow idiots the same privilege. I guess that is why we have courts. When fools do stupid things, the reasonable folks in society set the punishment. (Unless they can afford a great attorney)

Completly agree. Unfortunately this tragedy will be used by the gun control crowd as just another example of evil guns killing people.