Fatal Encounters "Murder around the Campfire" airs tonight....local ties

The Story of my fellow Graham High Graduate Scott Johnston and Sean Farmer from Tazewell airs tonight...about their encounter with the Appalachian Trail Murderer a few years back at Dismal Creek... Used to fish there all the time growing up... Glad Scott and his buddy survived their attack and it was good to see him at the Union vs. Graham football game a few weeks back...

You have got to watch this tonight.

I DVR'd it and watched it last night with one of Shawn's classmates. I haven't talked to Shawn since it happened. I remember how shocking it was when I read about the attack online. I just couldn't believe it. What's even more shocking was how those two were able to survive giving the remote location and how they drove down that road to get help.

Why wasn't Scott interviewed like Shawn was for that show? I saw Scott at the very end with Shawn but they never interviewed Scott.

I DVR'd it and watched it last night with one of Shawn's classmates. I haven't talked to Shawn since it happened. I remember how shocking it was when I read about the attack online. I just couldn't believe it. What's even more shocking was how those two were able to survive giving the remote location and how they drove down that road to get help.

Why wasn't Scott interviewed like Shawn was for that show? I saw Scott at the very end with Shawn but they never interviewed Scott.

I wondered the same thing.... I do recall him being on the Dateline special a 3 or 4 years back...but kept waiting to see him on this most recent show.