Did the G.T. football team even get to eat?

bhs7695

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Paul Johnson is a dick...and Lane Kiffin is a classless prick...

I don't know much about Paul Johnson but GMan couldn't be more correct about Lane Kiffin.

Thank goodness Pete Carrol left USC when he did so UT wasn't stuck with him even longer.

GA Tech did exactly what they were suppose to do...they showed up 15 minutes prior to the scheduled dinner. Ga Tech followed the schedule as was presented to them.

Paul Johnson On Dinnergate...:D

Posted on December 28, 2012 by Scott Wolf

Here’s what Georgia Tech coach Paul Johnson said about Wednesday’s dinner where USC arrived late and he left before the Trojans arrived.

“We ate and I didn’t see any reason to stick around,” Johnson said. “To me, it has nothing to do with Georgia Tech. We’d finished eating and we left.”

On the other hand, Kiffin said one reason they were late, "we started practice 45 mins. late" "we were on the other side of town" ...then, there was mention of a possible injury...though no name was mentioned as the supposed injury. (Not even mentioning, how some negative tweets were sent out earlier about El Paso.)

I'm not a GT fan...but, I'm pulling for GT in this game.

Edited by trublue

He never should have been hired at G.T. That offense has no business in Div. 1 major conference college football.

Why? It's the triple option, the same offense Urban Meyer used to win 2 national titles. I'm pretty sure Vince Young liked it at Texas during their national title year. I know it may have not been the offense they used 100% of the time but it was used 60-70% of the time. I'm just naming recent history. The triple option is a main component of the spread.

The triple option/flexbone or whatever you want to call it that Paul runs is a product of the wishbone,veer,Maryland I. You can look back through the history books, the option has won a lot of national titles.