Help Please??

I didn't know where to stick this, so I stuck it here due to more traffic. In any case, as most of you know, I am the drummer of the band Jake, Milady from Honaker. ( http://www.facebook.com/jakemilady and

) We are going on a small, DIY mini-tour in June with a band we're friends with from Grundy. We have all the dates lined up and now we are in dire need of a van.

So, do any of you own a 15 or 12 passenger van that you would let us rent? Or, do any of you have any power with a local church that may let us rent one of their vans for this trip? It's a four day trip. It starts in Spindale, NC on June 27th and makes stops in Knoxville, Big Stone Gap, and ends in Johnson City.

Anyone have or know anyone that can help us out?!?!? Thanks guys!!!

I can't find anywhere around here that rents 15 passenger vans. I've looked for days with no results.

Could try Country Auto Sales near Exit 7 in Bristol. They used to have a large van (not sure if it was fully 15 passenger or not though). They might still have one and they usually have a deal where you can rent a vehicle for 4 days for $180 flat (no extra charge for gas after so many miles, just one flat rate, as long as you make sure it has the same amount of gas when you return it as it had when you rented it). Other than that, I don't know of anywhere and most churches I know of are super picky about their property, but good luck anyway.

I can't find anywhere around here that rents 15 passenger vans. I've looked for days with no results.

Enterprise at Claypool Hill can get 15-passenger vans. They usually don't have them on site but can get them from other locations. I have rented them from there on several occasions for work. In fact I am renting one from there this weekend.

And I would imagine that insurance coverage would be an issue for most churches. I think you're best/only option would be a car rental place. Also, some places you have to be 25 before you can rent a car and others they charge and extra fee if you are under 25. Not sure if the policy would be different for a 15-passenger van.

EDIT: Just looking at the Enterprise website and they say that they do have 15-passenger vans and you need to call for availability. It also says that they are age restricted to 25 or over. Just an FYI.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

Enterprise at Claypool Hill can get 15-passenger vans. They usually don't have them on site but can get them from other locations. I have rented them from there on several occasions for work. In fact I am renting one from there this weekend.

And I would imagine that insurance coverage would be an issue for most churches. I think you're best/only option would be a car rental place. Also, some places you have to be 25 before you can rent a car and others they charge and extra fee if you are under 25. Not sure if the policy would be different for a 15-passenger van.

EDIT: Just looking at the Enterprise website and they say that they do have 15-passenger vans and you need to call for availability. It also says that they are age restricted to 25 or over. Just an FYI.

Ok! Thank you for your help BBA!!!!!!