Region C and D dominate this year in D-2 Girls and Boys basketball!!

futbolking

I like the fact that all four are closer to this side of the state. If you go off of playoff games both played Graham would give a small edge to Redford as for wise they man handled their common team Floyd was only up by 8 or less I think and wise was up by 33 at half so you'd give them a great shot but that's why they play the game good luck to both

Radford vs. GC in title game for boys

Floyd County vs. Central-Wise in title game for girls

Personally, I'm pulling for the Region C teams to win....but should be a couple of awesome matchups.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/highschools/1757395-12/floyd-county-girls-advance-to-title-game.html

I am with you in hopes that Region C schools take the titles!

What is impressive to me is Rockingham County girls basketball as a whole. East Rock was created by downsizing Spotswood High School. East Rock just won its second consecutive girls D1 state title and Spotswood won the D3 title. The schools are less than 10 miles apart. It should also be mentioned that East Rock has only been open for two years.

What is impressive to me is Rockingham County girls basketball as a whole. East Rock was created by downsizing Spotswood High School. East Rock just won its second consecutive girls D1 state title and Spotswood won the D3 title. The schools are less than 10 miles apart. It should also be mentioned that East Rock has only been open for two years.

Very impressive indeed.