No more leading with head...

cityofRaven

I kind of doubt it myself. The NFL says that a review of the film from this past season determined there would have been 11 instances in which a flag should have been thrown. Since the rule will not apply on runs between the tackles I don't believe that officials will really have that hard of a time determining when to throw a flag....but we'll see. Either way, I like the rule, especially as a tool for getting coaches at the lower levels to discourage the use of leading with the head.

"should have been thrown".... I agree, but I believe we'll see a lot more hankies flying...

What about the peel back block rule change? Has any body heard much on that? What about the balanced extra point alignment? any thoughts?

I heard some ESPN talking heads saying the balanced line on extra points was the "Belichick" rule after Gronkowski broke his forearm. I'm not sure what one has to do with the other or even the validity of the argument but thought I would mention it.