Saudi National ?

bucfan64

So, we catch a guy at the scene of a terrorist attack, a guy who is on the terrorist watch list and associated with Al Qaida, what do we do with him?

Arrange to have him deported immediately and refuse to discuss him any further......

I smell a rat!

Don't know if I would call it a "Conspiracy Theory," at least not yet.

My reasoning seems to lead me to ask the question, "what are the chances that a Saudi national, who just happens to be listed on the Terror Watch List, show up and be seen at the scene of one of the most heinous acts of terrorism in American history?

In all fairness to finding out the truth about what happened, what reasonable person would not want to at least question this person as a possible suspect or at least as a witness to the event?

Until proven guilty, I will give this guy the benefit of the doubt, (Gawker is reporting that the person that was questioned actually is not the same person, but that he has the same name as the man on the watch list) perhaps we need to deport him for his own safety. However, he being on the watch list and being in the vicinity of this bombing should not be taken lightly by anyone.

Article of interest

http://townhall.com/columnists/toddstarnes/2013/04/22/saudi-national-questioned-in-boston-attack-was-on-terror-watch-list-n1574863

Edited by bucfan64

There are some interest conspiracy theories floating out there. The suspect's parents are saying the FBI set them up. My personal favorites are the "False Flag" ones. One of which has a private military contractor planting the bombs.

There are some interest conspiracy theories floating out there. The suspect's parents are saying the FBI set them up. My personal favorites are the "False Flag" ones. One of which has a private military contractor planting the bombs.

I heard some of these over the weekend. Alex Jones was quick to call this a false flag incident, but then again, that is about what one would expect with him?

Most of these are easily dismissed but I find the incident with the Saudi National somewhat intriguing, I imagine that there is something to it, just not the over the top blockbuster that some expect. Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see it play out!

I heard some of these over the weekend. Alex Jones was quick to call this a false flag incident, but then again, that is about what one would expect with him?

Most of these are easily dismissed but I find the incident with the Saudi National somewhat intriguing, I imagine that there is something to it, just not the over the top blockbuster that some expect. Nonetheless, it will be interesting to see it play out!

If Alex Jones is calling your conspiracy a false flag, then you should probably take a year-long vow of silence.

on the flip side, this Saudi kid obviously has some family with money/pull in the sandbox. If you were in such a situation and had a kid in the middle of a shit storm such as this, knowing that he would be at least looked at, and could pull the strings to get him out of there, guilty or not, what would you do?

Shoe on the other foot, thinking from the other side for a minute...I'd be like "oh crap they are going to pin this on him, get him out"...which, seems to be the case.

I'm sure the FBI has already either given the kid a polygraph or done voice analysis on him to see if he had anything to do with it...and if the CIA and FBI and HSA are not trying to keep him in country then I'm guessing there is not much to be had there...otherwise there would be "leaks" to the press left and right, since that's how they handle such things these days it seems.

...otherwise there would be "leaks" to the press left and right, since that's how they handle such things these days it seems.

This is the reason I don't buy most conspiracy theories. There are always people who will blab what they know to inflate their sense of importance. How often do you see someone leaking information to the media on a confidential matter.

Not looking too conspiratorial now!

more holes in the governments story than Swiss cheese!

This just keeps getting more and more interesting.........

1. Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano even said yesterday that Alharbi was just “in the wrong place at the wrong time” and was “never a subject,” after ridiculing inquiries into the matter last week.

2. Although Big Sis denied it, there IS an event file on this guy and he is declared "armed and dangerous."

3. When asked about the deportation of this guy, authorities have indicated that it was because his Visa was expiring, however his Visa does not expire until 2016

4. The person of interest was scheduled for deportation via a 212-3B, which is connected to the Patriot Act and it is the code for deportation based upon a person being deemed a terrorist. This is not easily obtained.

Copies of this form have surfaced, proving it was going to happen. Once again, Big Sis said that this was hogwash.

5. Someone at a later time, decided to retract the deportation and some members of congress know who decided to alter the form.

6. The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield. It did exist, despite efforts to to argue that it did not.

Big Sis could take the fall for this one........

Edited by bucfan64