Boston bomber buried in VA

I would like to have seen him cremated and dropped into the mouth of a volcano. That would have made the trip to hell a little shorter.

Well done! :)

As for me, as the interfaith clergyman said, the body cannot bury itself. It had to go somewhere. As long as the burial was done professionally and legally, not much can be done.

Well done! :)

As for me, as the interfaith clergyman said, the body cannot bury itself. It had to go somewhere. As long as the burial was done professionally and legally, not much can be done.

Not much should be done! We would hope that our military personnel would be treated with the same respect, even though we know they don't. The world still looks to us and we still need to set the example.

I just hope the location is kept "private" and not turned into some makeshift place of worship by like-minded individuals.

I am a little surprised the US government and/or military doesn't have a strategic plan of action and burial location for political prisoners upon death while in our custody.

Edited by sixcat
Edit to add last paragraph

Not much should be done! We would hope that our military personnel would be treated with the same respect, even though we know they don't. The world still looks to us and we still need to set the example.

I just hope the location is kept "private" and not turned into some makeshift place of worship by like-minded individuals.

I am a little surprised the US government and/or military doesn't have a strategic plan of action and burial location for political prisoners upon death while in our custody.

our government?? Strategic Plan??? Thanks...I needed a good laugh today....

I thought we fed their remains to Nancy Grace?

Edit: This

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw0nMv5_bXZJLGofWljQaANSDIB8-gOjCIMNQT2OrCuWypsCmg5Q

Edited by deuceswild