7 on 7

oldfalcon56

Battle will be at the Marion event on June 25. It starts at 5:30. There will be 2 other teams there, but I don't know who they are. I would guess that Fort Chiswell will be one. They and Battle have been to this one the past couple of years. I think Holston has been there the past couple of years too.

Battle will be at the Marion event on June 25. It starts at 5:30. There will be 2 other teams there, but I don't know who they are. I would guess that Fort Chiswell will be one. They and Battle have been to this one the past couple of years. I think Holston has been there the past couple of years too.

Wow, I didn't know that Battle was going to be in that 7on7 today. Wish I could have went, but I'm still in Atlanta with my brother. Know of any other 7on7's or anything else Battle will be participating in this year for preseason? Or know anything about who we scrimmage this year?

Wow, I didn't know that Battle was going to be in that 7on7 today. Wish I could have went, but I'm still in Atlanta with my brother. Know of any other 7on7's or anything else Battle will be participating in this year for preseason? Or know anything about who we scrimmage this year?

I don't know about scrimmages but I am pretty sure Battle will have a benefit game against Fort Chiswell (at Fort Chiswell) this year. I don't know the date.

Holston is the other one.

I agree that Holston did look better than Battle but you have to take that with a grain of salt. Battle only had 3 varsity players there yesterday (and 2 of those will probably not start on offense although they will play a lot) and last years starting fullback played QB for about a third of the snaps while their JV QB took the rest of the snaps. Three of Battles starters (including their QB) were at a football camp at Mars Hill and 2 other starters were at Emory at a basketball camp. A sixth probable varsity starter was on vacation.

• 4 weeks later...