2013 SWVA Sports Fantasy Football League

Went ahead and made our league. Got slots for 9 more players. League is http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/1583182 Password is: football

Went with NFL.com Fantasy this year instead of ESPN. I like their features and interface a bit better. Draft is currently set for Friday Aug. 16th at 6:30 PM.

Bad draft date...folks will be out watching HS scrimmages and such. You should set it for a Sun.-Thurs. date. Also WAY too early to have it, should be closer to when the season starts on 9/5.

Bad draft date...folks will be out watching HS scrimmages and such. You should set it for a Sun.-Thurs. date. Also WAY too early to have it, should be closer to when the season starts on 9/5.

Fixed it. It's now Sunday the 25th at 7 pm. Is that a better date for everyone?

Fixed it. It's now Sunday the 25th at 7 pm. Is that a better date for everyone?

I'll be at the beach then...not sure if I'll have internet service. May have to find a Mickey-D's or Starbucks and use their Wi-Fi.

I'll be at the beach then...not sure if I'll have internet service. May have to find a Mickey-D's or Starbucks and use their Wi-Fi.

It's so hard to find a date. Lol. The 24th is Bristol. Fridays are out. It's easily the hardest part of fantasy.

• 5 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Just drafted the winning team!

Cam Newton 

Doug Martin

Steven Jackson

AJ Green

Marques Colston

Jason Witten

Ahmad Bradshaw (W/R/T role)

Justin Tucker

Pats Def

Bench:

Michael Vick

Vick Ballard

Rashard Mendenhall

Darrius Heyward-Bey

Sidney Rice

Jared Cook

That looks like a winner to me!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 months later...

• Looks like my Drunk Hobos are going to win the championship; not sure if that's an accomplishment or not. I really don't know how many of us kept up with our teams, thanks Ryan for all you do with the pickem' and our fantasy league.

• Looks like my Drunk Hobos are going to win the championship; not sure if that's an accomplishment or not. I really don't know how many of us kept up with our teams, thanks Ryan for all you do with the pickem' and our fantasy league.

I think most of us did. Lol. My team was so jackal and hyde it wasn't funny. Lol.