Any reports from Twin Valley?

SW_VA_boy

Tim Hayes‏@Hayes_BHCSports1h

Twin Valley Jamboree scores so far: Twin Valley 0, Narrows 0; Haysi 24, Narrows 6 (via Sports Correspondent Lloyd W. Combs).

Tim Hayes‏@Hayes_BHCSports1h

Twin Valley Jamboree, Game 3: Haysi 24, Twin Springs 6 (score via Correspondent/James Madison U. grad Lloyd Combs).

Great State

Grundy and Northwood were tied up for a long time and Northwood's 2nd team threw a TD pass on Grundy's 2nd team Defense as time ran out to pull ahead in that one. Just a scrimmage and 2nd teams out there, but it was fun to watch none the less.

Thanks, they broke in a lot of young WRs last season. I'm hoping they get it going with the new QB

I don't remember the kids name, but the RB...#24 I think? is "electric"...kid has some moves.

yeah Jeffery Bowen. The kid has a lot of talent. He has GREAT balance and is just a great all around athlete. If he keeps focused and gets enough carries he could be one of the best RBs in SWVA this season.

Edited by redtiger

yeah Jeffery Bowen. The kid has a lot of talent. He has GREAT balance and is just a great all around athlete. If he keeps focused and gets enough carries he could be one of the best RBs in SWVA this season.

yeah that kid has potential to be something special...he's one of the better RB's I've seen in a while.