Precious Hike

southbound

Last week Dad, Falconman, and I watched the Falcons dominate a powerhouse of football team in Chilhowee. I didn't think the Falcons had it in them seeing that Chilhowee was undefeated and so highly ranked.  Falconman insisted on us going and boy was we glad we did.  It didn't start off as well as I thought due to the fact we had to bring Precious to the game with us.  I wanted to bring Stripes but Dad insisted we bring Precious.  On the way there, Precious was wild in the car, running back and forth and yelping!  I wasn't too happy with him to say the least.  But that changed when we arrived at the game ; Precious leaped out of my arms and went running toward the warrior teepee.  It was like slow motion, Dad, FM, and me were chasing Precious, when all of a sudden he hiked his leg up and marked their teepee with the p1ss of death.  I grabbed Precious and said bad dog, but Dad winked at me and said no son, its an omen.  The Falcons are going to win tonight.  It was light the heavens opened up and I felt deep love for Precious.  I hugged Falconman and said hope you brought cash with you because we will be getting some Victory Tacos tonight!!  And you know what?  WE ATE LIKE ROYALTY.  Thanks chilhowee and thank you Precious!!!!  Going to rhythm and roots this weekend with FM, nothing like an open week to enjoy the ladies. 

Maybe you can take Precious with you and she can hike on a port-a-john. Since dogs are color blind you would have to help her choose between the green and blue. Abington kinda spelled like Chilhowee should be ashamed of how( I want mention any number) late hit intentionally one of the Warriors. He was lucky one of those Warrior squaw moms didn't flog him on the way out. Don't worry about the dog pee on the teepee, 3A pee only helps us with playoff points. You should be ashamed that a big 3A powerhouse barely beat lowly Chilhowee.

went 2 da link? dnt c wat u talkn bout? its jus sports news?

Look at the video that shows my Falcons dominating the warriors.  It begins in the teepee. You are a dumb arse.  Just stay off this board and do everyone a favor!

The scene of the crime:  http://www.tricities.com/sports/

Haha, I love Precious now!!!!

Falcons!!!!

City of Smell - earn respect by bending over!!!!

Falcons!!! Rule!

Great post FM.  I showed it to Dad and he said " I wonder if the camera guy could smell 'precious p/ss ' " . lol    City of raven is it true that you wear panty hose and women's underwear at night because that's as close you can get to a woman in bed?