VHS at Gate City

Bearcat Bob

I certainly do not feel sad for gc. I always hated gc and their cocky fans. I say we hang 100 on them tonight!

Nor do I feel sorry for them...they knew better! They have a reason to be cocky!! You on the other hand dont!!! Sorry I couldnt resist!!

It's definitely gloom and doom for gc. What my source has told me at while we are the job is that the fit has hit the shan. Just based on the stories I he told me their program has fighting within the coaches; which not good for the kids. If the Cats dont win by more than 20 I'll be disappointed.

I think your source played you like a fiddle!

Got beat fair and square. Whoever the #7 kid is, is a lightning bolt. In open space you can forget tackling. gc had all their starters, I think I was lied to. well posed team to have a freshman qb at the helm. he will be the real deal. already is.

Jethro, I can't wait for the day we can consistently play with Gate City, but it ain't happening until we have a stable head coaching situation.  I mean we have talent, we have facilities, we have support.  We just need a coach to stay long enough to put it all together. 

I am afraid we are a baseball only school  for the foreseeable future.  Hope Crist can hang in there and make a go of it.

Jethro, I can't wait for the day we can consistently play with Gate City, but it ain't happening until we have a stable head coaching situation. I mean we have talent, we have facilities, we have support. We just need a coach to stay long enough to put it all together.

I am afraid we are a baseball only school for the foreseeable future. Hope Crist can hang in there and make a go of it.

Hopefully they wont run him off, Wheeler pretty much got ran off and that was a huge mistake, because not only did they lose him they also lost Thad. The Crist guy will be good if they will leave him alone and thats a big if.

Got beat fair and square. Whoever the #7 kid is, is a lightning bolt. In open space you can forget tackling. gc had all their starters, I think I was lied to. well posed team to have a freshman qb at the helm. he will be the real deal. already is.

How's that crow taste this Saturday morning?  Run up the score and hang 100 on them?  How about just winning the game would have been the best place to start.  Congrats to Gate City!  I have nothing against the Va. High kids, but fans like Jethro make it especially satisfying when they are made to look like fools. 

The same player that got Wheeler ran off also got our basketball coach (Rasnick) fired, all cause his dad is on the school board. Do not vote for Tyrone Foster

When the inmates are running the asylum, we don't have much of a chance.  I did not know that Rasnick was fired.  I would love to have seen the parents try to run off Fred Fisher (football), Ballard Lee (Basketball) or Eddie Icenhour (baseball) back in the day.  Burrhead Bradley (AD) would have told them (parents) to take a hike.  Sorry to see how times have changed at VHS.

When the inmates are running the asylum, we don't have much of a chance.  I did not know that Rasnick was fired.  I would love to have seen the parents try to run off Fred Fisher (football), Ballard Lee (Basketball) or Eddie Icenhour (baseball) back in the day.  Burrhead Bradley (AD) would have told them (parents) to take a hike.  Sorry to see how times have changed at VHS.

sorry...double post..

Very sadly,   times have not only changed at VA high,  but it seems to be like that at a lot of schools now !