The AHS/Richlands game.........

BigO

Hey guys, I was out of town and missed the game.  I had no choice.  I have read the paper and saw the box score etc....but can someone fill me in on the game?  I know RHS won on a last second TD but tell me how both teams looked. 

Abingdon led 17-7 late in the 4th. Richlands was driving just into Abingdon territory, and we threw an Interception on 4th down, game should have been over there, but Ben Brown chased the Abingdon player down and basically took the ball out of his hands. A couple plays later we punched it in to make it 17-14. Richlands had 2 TO's left and stopped them with around 40 seconds left. Abingdon punted, we took over on I think around our 35 or 40. We threw a pass down the left sideline down to I think the 20. A couple plays later we hit Ben Brown in the right corner of the end zone with like :08 left. That's pretty close, it was all a blur. Best comeback I can remember at Ernie. Richlands stole victory from Abingdon! A lot of people left, and I'm betting they wish they had stayed.