7'2"...

GMan

I imaging he would struggle as a DT, as a OT the sky is the ceiling.  He should probably keep his weight down under 325. Tall, long, lean, athletic   just give up trying to pass rush on his side. Drive blocking could be an issue.

Tallest player I was ever on the field with was a kid from Twin Springs, was probably 6' 9" or so. He was a great Bball player, played football for a year or two. Pretty good QB, would have made a great WR

Did you watch the video?  Watch the kid for the other team that's about 5'8", 230 get leverage and put him on his butt as the ball is snapped.

Several of the guys on WVTailgateCentral who have seen him play say he isn't very good, he's slow, he's got terrible foot work...only has size in his favor.

Did you watch the video?  Watch the kid for the other team that's about 5'8", 230 get leverage and put him on his butt as the ball is snapped.

Several of the guys on WVTailgateCentral who have seen him play say he isn't very good, he's slow, he's got terrible foot work...only has size in his favor.

I did not watch the video. I was looking for more firsthand accounts than snippets on video, really. The video doesn't lie, but I can't tell much by looking at >1% of the kid's body of work.