Holston at Chilhowie

dshreeves

I'm surprised no one here is talking about this one, i realize the Tiger fight is the game of the year in SWVA and being played this week but for these two school this is a big one as well.

The winner gets a Hogoheegee championship, something that's been hard to win thanks to the folks up in Wytheville.

Holston has been winning by playing great in the second half this year. If they fall behing this week can they catch up?

Those of you who have seen these two teams play this season, what do you think?

To me Holston seems like the underdog so i'm going with Chilhowie, 34-21.

I'm surprised no one here is talking about this one, i realize the Tiger fight is the game of the year in SWVA and being played this week but for these two school this is a big one as well.

The winner gets a Hogoheegee championship, something that's been hard to win thanks to the folks up in Wytheville.

Holston has been winning by playing great in the second half this year. If they fall behing this week can they catch up?

Those of you who have seen these two teams play this season, what do you think?

To me Holston seems like the underdog so i'm going with Chilhowie, 34-21.

Holston is Hot! Holston 27 to 20!

Holston's offense is as good as they come. They can run, they can pass; they can do just about anything. Their defense however, is a completely different story. If they were playing on a neutral field, I would pick the Cavs, but I learned a long time ago, never pick against Chilhowie at home in a close game. I like Chilhowie in a high scorer, 42-34.