Honaker and Bath Co

Bigrhsfan

Well,  I didn't see any threads on this game so I thought I would start one so some on here can give their thoughts on this game.

I'm a blue Tornado at heart,  but my wife is a Tiger at heart so we go to both Tornado & Tiger games (  Take week about )  and pull for both.

I think Honaker will be ready to play after the game they had at Haysi.  I see Honaker winning this game at home by at least 2 TD's.

I'll say 35 to 17.  I know that's not very in depth, but I know absolutely nothing about Bath this year?  So what do you think about this game,  especially those of you that might know something about Bath ?

Bath County might want to bring the bath salts because they might need something for the pain after Friday night. I figure Honaker is pissed off after the letdown at Sandlick and just might take it out on Bath Co this Friday.

In would not want to be Bath Co this weeked!  Orange will have something to prove. It wont be pretty for the Chargers

Well,  I didn't see any threads on this game so I thought I would start one so some on here can give their thoughts on this game.

I'm a blue Tornado at heart,  but my wife is a Tiger at heart so we go to both Tornado & Tiger games (  Take week about )  and pull for both.

I think Honaker will be ready to play after the game they had at Haysi.  I see Honaker winning this game at home by at least 2 TD's.

I'll say 35 to 17.  I know that's not very in depth, but I know absolutely nothing about Bath this year?  So what do you think about this game,  especially those of you that might know something about Bath ?

I think that's nice that you and your wife take weeks alternating between your schools. My soon to be wife is a very good sport about all our travels during football season. Makes it so much more enjoyable.

With that said, not knowing much about Bath Co, i wouldn't wanna be the team taking on Honaker after last weeks loss. Tigers roll, 44-7.

I think that's nice that you and your wife take weeks alternating between your schools. My soon to be wife is a very good sport about all our travels during football season. Makes it so much more enjoyable.

With that said, not knowing much about Bath Co, i wouldn't wanna be the team taking on Honaker after last weeks loss. Tigers roll, 44-7.

I appreciate that.  we've been married for 21 years now and have been doing it this way ever since.  If one team or the other is playing in a game that might be more important then we go to that game.  During the playoffs we sometimes go to separate games if they are on the same night,  and since this weekend is like that and both are home,  that is probably what we will do.

they do, kinda. I think 3.5 hours means Saturday, but that's not set in stone.  Grundy played at Appomattox Co. on Friday night ?2? years ago because the coach didn't want to break the routine.  I figure it's also better that the kids could maybe slepp on the way back and have Sat. to recover instead of being tuckered on Sunday

I appreciate that.  we've been married for 21 years now and have been doing it this way ever since.  If one team or the other is playing in a game that might be more important then we go to that game.  During the playoffs we sometimes go to separate games if they are on the same night,  and since this weekend is like that and both are home,  that is probably what we will do.

Remember, this is likely the Blues last home game of the year,

I'm interested to know if Bath County runs the single wing offense.  I believe they did in the past, but was curious to know if they still do.  I think Giles has the patent on that offensive machine!!  Best of luck to the Tigers.

They did at one time, then went to the Split Veer and maybe a little spread. I think they are back to a version of the Single Wing but its not Giles version. More power runs and less misdirection, from what I understand.