ACC Coastal Scenarios

Ryan4VT

Yep. VT Has 11 shots at winning the Coastal division the chance to be completely decimated by FSU. Duke with 10. GT and Miami have chances, but are basically dead in the water without a lot of help.

http://www.syracuse.com/patrick-stevens/index.ssf/2013/11/acc_football_weekend_rewind_al.html#incart_river

Fixed it for ya, Ryan!  

Maybe I'm in the very small group right now, but I was glad that Duke beat Miami because it damn near eliminated VT from making the ACCCG.  VT losing to Maryland was an embarrassment for sure, but I sure as hell don't want to see VT "rewarded" with an ACCCG appearance so F$U can wax dat azz.  It's possible that VT would actually show up and play hard/smart football if they had the chance to play F$U, but at this point I don't want to see VT in the ACCCG and don't feel they are deserving of it.  Focus and beat UVA and then go play your bowl game.

I wonder if Beamer and company actually take Bowl games seriously now since a large portion of fans stopped paying large amounts of cash to attend and watch bad losses by VT.

I wonder if Beamer and company actually take Bowl games seriously now since a large portion of fans stopped paying large amounts of cash to attend and watch bad losses by VT.

Now???  When did they ever, other than '99???

I think he started to change his approach when bowl ticket sales dropped and fans bitched louder after each bad loss in those games.  Sadly nothing has worked.

And bowl ticket sales continue to drop...