Richlands fans

Hokiebird7

Just wanted to say I met a bunch of Richlands fans tonight and everyone I met was a class act. Tonight was just our night and we played our best game of the season IMO...our defense really played well tonight and that may have been the difference...Our offense has played well all year and we have a bunch of backs to rotate in that can get the job done....as i said tonight was just our night and i'm sure somewhere down the road the outcome will be the opposite of tonight. But I do invite any Richlands fans to come back to Pearisburg next Saturday and root us on. Cause I know if we would have lost I would have been in Richlands next Saturday.....Great season Blues and i'm sure you will be back knocking on the door next year as well

Just wanted to say I met a bunch of Richlands fans tonight and everyone I met was a class act. Tonight was just our night and we played our best game of the season IMO...our defense really played well tonight and that may have been the difference...Our offense has played well all year and we have a bunch of backs to rotate in that can get the job done....as i said tonight was just our night and i'm sure somewhere down the road the outcome will be the opposite of tonight. But I do invite any Richlands fans to come back to Pearisburg next Saturday and root us on. Cause I know if we would have lost I would have been in Richlands next Saturday.....Great season Blues and i'm sure you will be back knocking on the door next year as well

Classy post hokie !

I wasn't able to make the trip to the game last night because of a family member in the hospital,  but if I can make the trip next week to Pearisburg,  I will !  I would love to watch Giles move on and win state yet again !

I wish we could have played better,  but you had the better team ! 

The guys on the radio said there was good sportsmanship on both sides of the field all night and I would expect nothing less !

Good luck,  and know,  most... if not all of Richlands will be pulling for you !

I think with the connection both teams have with Mance and the fact our programs are alot alike(lots of tradition,state titles and we both have some of the craziest and most loyal fans anywhere) is a big reason for the respect both fan bases have for each other, I think every Giles fan I know talked to Mance after the game(he was probably there an hour longer than usual LOL) and he said he would be back next Saturday to support us as many other fans said. But I told Mance he would have to get some red gear from his dad next week instead of his normal blue LOL...he just laughed,  We definitely have a tough Riverheads team coming to town next week and probably will need all the support we can get but thanks!