Do me a favor?

Go watch my newest bands video? Audio is pretty decent. Not the best at all. Lol. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZMr7RoaYWw

If you like it, go check us out over at www.facebook.com/princetonpoppunk  :D

Stuff is a mixture of punk and grunge. We like the direction it's heading. We have been recording at Kid in the Background in Beckley the past month or so. Once that's finished up, I'll put a link so you can hear actual recordings. This band has potential, and we already have some interest from some smaller labels. 

Don't take this the wrong way, but this is the best band that you have been a part of.  I hear some real potential there...just have to clean up a few things, you know, polish it up a bit...

Don't take this the wrong way, but this is the best band that you have been a part of. I hear some real potential there...just have to clean up a few things, you know, polish it up a bit...

No offense taken. I have a pretty realistic gauge of my musical pursuits. I enjoy it all, but I know when I've found a band. We've only played together live twice. So we are still really early in the process.

I love honest feedback. Too many times people sugarcoat stuff. I like honesty. So thank you G. :) lol

If you have a chance, post some more songs...I'd like to here more. BTW, I pride my self on giving honest feedback even if that isn't what you want to here (see my signature)...

I know all too well. Hahaha.

I'm glad I grew up. I look at my posts from years back and shake my head and the stuff I posted.

• 1 month later...