VHSL Semi-Finals times and dates 12-01-14

trublue

Thanks Trueblue ! It pretty nice to be honest and I'm sure we will fill our side plus a lot more!

I'm sure you are correct Razor...but they should bring portable bleachers in for the visitors side to meet the requirements of the VHSL guidelines.  The  Town of Richlands did  in the past to meet the requirements and the same should be done by WM and hopefully, they will. ( Visitors taking a folding chair to sit on the track is not adequate seating...maybe for watching a little league game but not for a state semi final)

Just to outline the requirements again:

3. Seating

a. Permanent or portable bleacher seating to accommodate anticipated attendance (see chart)  minimum 2500

b. Seating arranged such that fans from opposing schools may be seated on opposite sides of

the field

No doubt about that! I agree they need to do that and surely to goodness they will. I mean it is the rules but then again the VHSL would have to enforce that rule and only God knows what that bunch will do.

I just hope Wilson will have more pride than that and do what they should......bring in some portable bleachers!