Who is your number 4?

mavsgrad

Assuming that all the top ranked teams win this coming weekend and there are no upsets, who would your # 4 team be for the college playoff? Right now Bama, Oregon, and Fla. St. are pretty much a lock provided they win their final game. You have TCU, Baylor, and Ohio State all with 1 loss. Right now I would have to put TCU in. They have the best loss (lost by 3 at Baylor) and they beat 3 teams who were ranked when they played them. I would put Ohio State last in that group. I know they have been a successful program and have a strong fan base but they lost to an unranked team at home and the only two teams they have beat in the top 25 are Michigan State and Minnesota. I am liking the new system better than the BCS so far. What are your thoughts on the new system and who would you put in at # 4?

Bold predictions do not mean stupid ones.  Mizzou has an inconsistent offense,

BTW, I like the Lambert video.  Since I actually watch the game on the field and not the big screen, I couldn't clearly see the impact of the hit.

Bold predictions do not mean stupid ones.  Mizzou has an inconsistent offense,

BTW, I like the Lambert video.  Since I actually watch the game on the field and not the big screen, I couldn't clearly see the impact of the hit.

I also like watching videos of players receiving injurious hits.

If Lance would ever enable me to put video in my signature again, I'll crop the footage of my team dislocating Brewer's shoulder and concussing Motley and GIF 'em up.  We should all take pleasure in watching monster DLs tee off on terrible QBs.

I would love to see some upsets in the top 3. I would especially like to see Fla. State lose. I think they have lucked up in several games this year and it bothers me to hear of multiple players on the team being charged with rape and other crimes but they continue being allowed to play, even though Winston was supsended for one game. I like and respect Bama a lot but a Bama loss means no SEC team in the first playoff which would probably cause some people's head's to explode lol. I would enjoy listening to the outrage over that. I feel like Bama, Oregon, TCU, and Baylor are probably playing the best football of the top 7 teams right now.

I also like watching videos of players receiving injurious hits.

If Lance would ever enable me to put video in my signature again, I'll crop the footage of my team dislocating Brewer's shoulder and concussing Motley and GIF 'em up.  We should all take pleasure in watching monster DLs tee off on terrible QBs.

The diference is that I saw the impact on both those plays in real time, my view was blocked on the Lambert hit.  So I was unsure what happened.  I never take pleasure in seeing a player injured, I just didn't see wha happened.

BTW, don't make wagers based on my bold predictions,I obviously have no clue.