honaker schedule change?

cwood78

Hey redtiger,  my wife and I talking about coming to Ridgeview next week to watch them and Honaker play instead of going to the Richlands vs Lebanon game.  If we do come to that game,  could you help me out with directions coming from Richlands ?  I would greatly appreciate it !

Yeah me and Ryan may try and come Tiger if you and your gang will let us sit with you......lol

Let me know if you guys go over.  I will be with my wife but maybe I can at least get up with you guys and meet redtiger !

Yeah me and Ryan may try and come Tiger if you and your gang will let us sit with you......lol

I actually think I'm going to Appomattox that week to watch them play Amherst. Lol. It's the same distance from VT to Appo as VT to Richlands. So I may go scout a little. Wonder how many of our coaching staff I can find lol

I actually think I'm going to Appomattox that week to watch them play Amherst. Lol. It's the same distance from VT to Appo as VT to Richlands. So I may go scout a little. Wonder how many of our coaching staff I can find lol

One of my favorite games, Spot the Scout lol

One of my favorite games, Spot the Scout lol

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mance there, to be honest. You know he's going somewhere. And I don't see him going to Union or Glenvar. He's already seen them.

Hey Razor,  Duh.....I mean Ryan........good lord you would think by now I would get the name right.

if you do go there to watch Appo,  give me a heads up on what you see.