Who plays Richlands?

NaderFan

Yeah I heard Grayson too....and let me tell you this.....Richlands will beat Grayson as bad as Mance wants too....no doubt in my mind y'all could put 100 points on them if he wanted too....this could be the worst 1st round matchup in VHSL history....it's gonna get uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yeah I heard Grayson too....and let me tell you this.....Richlands will beat Grayson as bad as Mance wants too....no doubt in my mind y'all could put 100 points on them if he wanted too....this could be the worst 1st round matchup in VHSL history....it's gonna get uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Is Grayson that bad? Read they have a good QB and WR.

I trust VHSL Helper. Its more likely than not Grayson. We never take anybody for granted but Richlands on paper will be heavily favored and Hokiebird is probably right. This is win or go home so anything can happen. Will be looking forward to playing somebody new though. I'm sure Grayson will come and play to win and not to lose. Caint hardly wait until Friday and its only Saturday........GOOD GRIEF.....lol

I trust VHSL Helper. Its more likely than not Grayson. We never take anybody for granted but Richlands on paper will be heavily favored and Hokiebird is probably right. This is win or go home so anything can happen. Will be looking forward to playing somebody new though. I'm sure Grayson will come and play to win and not to lose. Caint hardly wait until Friday and its only Saturday........GOOD GRIEF.....lol

Calm down and relax....Friday will be here before you know it...and you guys will be up at least 40 at half time LOL

Grayson has as good a QB and WR as you will find at this level. The QB had 310 yards passing and the WR had 209 yards receiving last night against Galax. Their issue is, they have little else. Lundy finished the regular season near 2,500 yards, 19 TD's and only 3 picks while completing nearly 60% of his passes. WR finished with nearly 1,500 yards receiving.

With that said, they managed 7 points last night against Galax. Charles Harris had nearly 250 yards rushing on a mere 12 carries with 4 TD's.

Richlands starters will be done for the night no later than halftime. But its not the worst first round matchup in VHSL history.

Grayson has as good a QB and WR as you will find at this level. The QB had 310 yards passing and the WR had 209 yards receiving last night against Galax. Their issue is, they have little else. Lundy finished the regular season near 2,500 yards, 19 TD's and only 3 picks while completing nearly 60% of his passes. WR finished with nearly 1,500 yards receiving.

With that said, they managed 7 points last night against Galax. Charles Harris had nearly 250 yards rushing on a mere 12 carries with 4 TD's.

Richlands starters will be done for the night no later than halftime. But its not the worst first round matchup in VHSL history.

Lundy sounds very familiar. Heard that name a few years ago. Is it Tyler perhaps? I was thinking there was a Lundy from Carroll Co. maybe. Maybe Marion. Can't remember. Might be the same kid.

Tyler Lundy has been the starter at Grayson for 3 years. Connor Lundy was the starter at Carroll for 4 years. He graduated about 2 years ago, i think.

Ironically, same extended family.

That was him. Connor. Must have seen someone mention Tyler as well. Thanks.