Va High vs Glenvar

Footballlover

Graham was giving Giles all they wanted until Cousins got hurt. Im not sure what happened with the Richlands game

Richlands came out and just hit Graham in the mouth hard, repeatedly, and Graham flat out didn't respond.  By far Graham's worst showing of the season.

Graham's fatal flaw is an offense that can flat overpower its defense.  And it's either a "they do" or "they don't" kind of thing.  Graham's defense has allowed the following point totals this season: 0, 7, 14, 14, 14, 28, 41, 42, 49, 57.  Either your offense whips Graham's defense, or Graham holds you in check.  I don't think James River has the offense capable of that.  For reference, Graham has scored 59 or more points 4 times this season, while James River has yet to crack 56 (and that was against "Worst Team in Virginia" contender Craig County).  

Richlands came out and just hit Graham in the mouth hard, repeatedly, and Graham flat out didn't respond.  By far Graham's worst showing of the season.

Graham's fatal flaw is an offense that can flat overpower its defense.  And it's either a "they do" or "they don't" kind of thing.  Graham's defense has allowed the following point totals this season: 0, 7, 14, 14, 14, 28, 41, 42, 49, 57.  Either your offense whips Graham's defense, or Graham holds you in check.  I don't think James River has the offense capable of that.  For reference, Graham has scored 59 or more points 4 times this season, while James River has yet to crack 56 (and that was against "Worst Team in Virginia" contender Craig County).  

I think that James River's victory over Radford and their close game with Glenvar is why people are expecting them to be the sleeper team. But my vote is on Graham

Graham and Virginia High are teams that you have to be ready to play. If they get on a roll they can put up some points. Graham gave Bluefield all they wanted and Virginia High surprised Richlands they had the biggest lead on us all year.