Safe to say that Richlands vs. Appomatox was title game?

Swvafan72

You better tell that to Florida, Memphis, and Arkansas. They're all suffering from the delusion that they that they defeated Ole Miss. You taking the Rebels in the playoff????

I'm going to take the shovel out of your hand, thats far enough son. You made your point, you have clearly demonstrated your intelligence and lack of comprehending sarcasm

Ala/ole miss =/= union/richlands

Union:

Half state (semi finals)

Undefeated to that point

Beat richlands

Ole miss:

Beat Ala

9-4 record last year/9-3 this year (ongoing)

Not in the semi finals

Richlands

2 losses

Lost in quarters

Ala 2014

2 losses

Loss in semis

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/64/64a2a54641742ca5b195cf7cf0378961fa8aec34eca411519a34ec61b22e1c12.jpg

I'm going to take the shovel out of your hand, thats far enough son. You made your point, you have clearly demonstrated your intelligence and lack of comprehending sarcasm

Ala/ole miss =/= union/richlands

Gotcha, Ole Miss is better than Bama....

"Do you hear that?"

"No?"

"Shhhh..... it's someone who is embarrassed and in denial."

"The river?"

"Yes, the river of sadness and stupidity."

Lol, nope, I just forgot about the Ole Miss collapse last year ......which is why I didn't catch your not so subtle point about Union being undefeated and reaching the semi-finals. Still doesn't change the fact that a team that loses to another team early in the year can be the better team by the end of the year...ask LSU (2011l.

Lol, nope, I just forgot about the Ole Miss collapse last year ......which is why I didn't catch your not so subtle point about Union being undefeated and reaching the semi-finals. Still doesn't change the fact that a team that loses to another team early in the year can be the better team by the end of the year...ask LSU (2011l.

Caster 1: OMG HE CAUGHT THE BALL!!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT FOLKS

Caster 2: ....it was a routine fly ball /facepalm.

Also pertaining to the previous post about me never adding an thing useful, I refer you to http://www.swvasports.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/34571-bell-co/#entry337911