Glenvar @ Giles

nrv_football

Awesome GILES...Awesome!!!

Shout out to Giles who raised over $2000 for Glenvar's Quentin Alls # class

Yes a definite shout out to the Shrader family that got this thing together and raising over $2000 for this young man that's in a battle far worse than any football game he ever played in. Continue to keep this fine young man in your prayers....Giles and Glenvar came together last night as one for this young man. Kudos to the Glenvar community also

As for the game bottom line is Giles has lost 3 straight heartbreakers against 3 good teams....Some of our fans don't know how to react when we lose a game just imagine a 3 game losing streak....But I knew this was a rebuilding year and we should and i say should finish 7-3 and there are tons of teams that would take a 7-3.

All we can do is fans is continue to support these young men that work their butts off Mon-Thur every week so we can enjoy watching them play on Friday nights.

We are a different team with Chapman in the line up at fullback and linebacker but injuries are part of the game and not an excuse. I just hope for his full recovery, that's the main thing.

We have been very lucky over the years and the 4 state championships we have prove that. Some of our fans just need to chill out and accept the fact we can't just show up and beat teams like a lot of think.

I will be at Radford next Friday supporting these kids and coaching staff and I know they will get things turned around

Giles is 3-3 with just a few plays away from being 6-0. This is the best defense I've seen Giles have over the years, especially pass defense. The young #32 Wilson I believe is the best defender I've seen in a while. The offense just need to realize that when it gets down to last few drives they gotta step it up. I seen at least 5 plays where 4+ Glenvar defenders were never touched. People in the stands are blaming the coaches, but if the line isn't blowing them off the ball it doesn't matter what play is called.

I don't think the Giles front line has blocked very well at all for the backs to do anything with the ball. The fact that Chapman is out has really hurt Giles. Defenses are just keying on biedleman.

I agree. Just like Glenvar did last year with Brian Mann. Chapman was hurt so they focused on Mann and he couldn't do anything.

I don't think any of the backs this year has the explosiveness they have had the last 4 years. The running backs from the last 4 years made the line look better than they really were. I actually think this year's o and d lines are better than last years

I don't think any of the backs this year has the explosiveness they have had the last 4 years. The running backs from the last 4 years made the line look better than they really were. I actually think this year's o and d lines are better than last years

I agree with this. 

I sure didn't expect Giles to lose to Glenvar this season, it was a total surprise for me.  Glenvar seems to be a well coached team that takes advantage of what's available to them.