Lee @ Union

SuperX

Owens could possibly be one of if not the fastest kids in the area. He will most definitely keep working into the scheme and be another factor teams have to watch for. Now how many points could Union end up with by beating Lee. I know they were 5-0 but the teams they have beat i assume don't have great records either. Will wait for next rankings to come out and see as i do not know the math nor have time to sit and figure it out so I will defer to the experts on that one.

Owens could possibly be one of if not the fastest kids in the area. He will most definitely keep working into the scheme and be another factor teams have to watch for. Now how many points could Union end up with by beating Lee. I know they were 5-0 but the teams they have beat i assume don't have great records either. Will wait for next rankings to come out and see as i do not know the math nor have time to sit and figure it out so I will defer to the experts on that one.

Union will get 28 points for beating Lee, and will most likely jump to #3 in the next rankings(depending on the results of the PPD games), but it will be short lived unless some upsets take place over the next few weeks.

Who your opponents have played don't matter... Lee High was 5-0 which nets you 10 bonus points (2 per victory) plus 18 points for Lee being 2A.  28 total.  Each victory accumulated by Lee for the remainder of the season nets you 2 additional bonus points per victory.