WCYB "The Cliff"

NewHampshireRed

Football players face a stiff penalty.  In sports that have a 20 game regular season limit 3 games hurt but in football thats 30% of your regular season.  

I was surprised about that addition to the handbook this year when the 2 game suspension for profanity at an official.  

I was there he was not fighting. He may have said something I don't know but I know the kid and he's very humble and not his style. Looked like a lot of jaw jacking on both sides from the stands but you really can't tell for sure. I did see a few excessive celebrations that weren't called (my opinion) but were called on the other side. But to the original question did the coach sit a game or was it overturned through the appeals process?? What's fair for one is fair for all

Wait a min. Crabman said what's fair for one is fair for all. Suspension should stand!

Just kidding but that is about as logical as saying that if Hubbard got out of it then the player should get out of it too.

Wait a min. Crabman said what's fair for one is fair for all. Suspension should stand!

Just kidding but that is about as logical as saying that if Hubbard got out of it then the player should get out of it too.

Wasn't my intent, I was gearing more toward the appeals process. If you said it was overturned I was going to ask about that