Any Chance Martinsville Goes 3-0 This Week?

E.Z.DOES.IT

Believe me when I say Mavahi has a better chance to go 0-3 than they do 3-0. Since they lost the one starter they have not played well at all. It's a 50-50 game with Franklin Co who play alot of kids and are very well coached. GW is very good, press the whole game and go 12 deep and then the Dogs turn around and travel to Lexington for a 3:00 tip off on Sat against a very good Re-Lee team. Going to be a tough week.

G-Man, I think you hit it on the head,1-2 is about the best we can hope for. I haven't seen RE-Lee but have seen Franklin and GW. FC is good but the Dogs have a chance at home, GW is a different animal though. Alot of 6'2"-6'4" types, very athletic, and they just keep bringing them at you in waves. Then with a quick turn around, traveling 2 1/2 hours an tipping off at 3 in the afternoon, I just wonder how much the Dogs will have left after playing GW on Friday. We will soon find out.

Martinsville is built different this year. Play alot 4 out 1 in. Guards control the game. With the size RE Lee had with the 6'7" and 6'8" kids, the Dogs got the early lead and then made the Leemen chase them. We figured Coach would want a low scoring game, the kids didn't have any legs left at the end and almost let a early 4th quarter 13 point lead get away. Least they have a week to recover before they play Bassett on Fri and Magna Vista next Sat.