Predictions for MD games on Jan 31.

RiverRat24

Why make McClung beat you? He's already proved he can do it once already.

A-doubt he scores 47 again

Even with those 47, Union was within a possession when Slagle fouled out.

If MM is only person scoring it limits everyone else. You keep bringing up Ervin and his illness or injury. Together they avg about 50 PPG. McClung had that himself. So it's not as if they didn't get enough from the big two.

We can't stop McClung, you can't stop Slagle. It'll come down to Union hitting open threes they missed at GC and not getting into foul trouble. Can't go zone, GC shoots too well. Possibly box and 1, or matchup zone with Mitchell shadowing MM.

If Union keeps it close in the 4tn I like their chances.

I don't keep bringing up Ervin and him being sick. I was the one who said that ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas.

It's fine with me, hopefully Moore puts Mitchell on Mac again.

He must, no one else can even come close to slowing him down. I know Mac got 47, but he had to work for it if it wasn't a long three or in transition.

The "ifs" and "buts" about Ervin being sick wouldnt have been brought up over and over if the excuse about Slagle fouling out hadn't been thrown out there right out of the gate. It was scattered on this board along with TOS. Ervin was sick, Dean was gimpy, Jenkins was at 25%, and Slagle fouled out...And we know the outcome. We will see how it plays out this time around...but I expect it to be another really good game with Mac scoring less and Zac having more of an impact. And I do think having the game at Wise will benefit GC instead of playing at the Bears home place.

The "ifs" and "buts" about Ervin being sick wouldnt have been brought up over and over if the excuse about Slagle fouling out hadn't been thrown out there right out of the gate. It was scattered on this board along with TOS. Ervin was sick, Dean was gimpy, Jenkins was at 25%, and Slagle fouled out...And we know the outcome. We will see how it plays out this time around...but I expect it to be another really good game with Mac scoring less and Zac having more of an impact. And I do think having the game at Wise will benefit GC instead of playing at the Bears home place.

But being sick and fouling out are not the same man. Fouling out completely takes a player off the court.

And FTR, people brought up Ervin being sick before I started mentioning Wes fouling out. Itnstarted bc people were saying Union didn't have a prayer and it was only close bc GC played bad and that GC would win by 25+ in next meeting. Not you specifically but some did say that.