Marion at Chilhowie

Canes00

The Chilhowie / Marion game is one of the best rivalry games in SWVA. Like it was said in a previous post, the game this Year will probably be a dog fight. Both teams have looked pretty good in the preseason from what I understand. I know a little Bit more about Chilhowie, than Marion.

The Warriors are still young. They play mostly juniors and sophomores, and about 3 Seniors. They graduated several good athletes last year, and will have to grow up fast to compete with the Canes. 

Marion returns several real good players. They should be strong on defense, and they will be very capable of scoring points With their returning QB and RB. Experience wise, Marion will have the edge. I see Marion winning this one, but closer than Last year.

Marion 24 Chilhowie 21

I would say ya'll are right. It's a intense county rivalry and means bragging rites in our small community. I still don't believe as intense as years past. I look for a tight game with it being played out to the last second. I just hope both team come out injury free with the hopes of a successful season for both teams and by the way "GO Warriors"