Schedules

Beamerball

I did the best I could to compile the schedules together again.  I have pinned them at the top of the board as usual.  There's a few that aren't complete as I couldn't find team schedules for those teams and had to piece them together.  There's a few teams I'm only missing a couple or so games.  If anyone has missing games or corrections, as I'm certain I've made mistakes, feel to free send me or someone who can modify posts, and we'll get it fixed.  And again, I will try to update some scores along the way, but I'll make no promises about it being well updated...some help would be appreciated.

38 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

Abingdon beat Rye Cove tonight 44-14 in Clinchport.

Was that a regular season game? Baffling... Rye Cove has maybe 200 kids in their school while Abingdon has 1000. You'd think Abingdon would be in NETN looking for teams to play to prepare for teams they might see in February. 

Yes.  Looks like my info was off after seeing Tim Hayes say via call in it was 52-19 instead.

I think RC was trying to strengthen their schedule.  They return a pretty solid team losing only their PG if I am not mistaken and getting a couple of post players back who missed last year to injury.  My family member said Abingdon looked really solid in all facets of the game tonight.