Lebanon vs Lee

Pioneer

What are you thoughts on this one?

Im going with the Pioneers 35 to 7

Pioneers finish 4-3,  first winning record since 2013-14 season. Major improvement from the 1-9 season last year. 

They are going to be tough (hopefully) in the hogo next season. They have a strong group coming up in JV, and are going to be fun to watch the next few seasons if they keep building. 

4 hours ago, Pioneer said:

What are you thoughts on this one?

Im going with the Pioneers 35 to 7

Pioneers finish 4-3,  first winning record since 2013-14 season. Major improvement from the 1-9 season last year. 

They are going to be tough (hopefully) in the hogo next season. They have a strong group coming up in JV, and are going to be fun to watch the next few seasons if they keep building. 

27-14 Lebanon. I think their defense is about the same as John Battle's. Lee scores 2 but it's never really close. They have some decent defensive linemen that will help keep Lebanon from driving it down their throat.

Lee's size on the DL will help to slow down the Power-I attack of Lebanon, but Lee won't stop it. 

Pioneers 27

Generals 10 

Both of these teams wear red, so certain people need to be careful when discussing this one...

10 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Lebanon no question, they could have a pretty decent season next year in 1A. 

They do lose a few skill players and a couple on the line, but have some players who should be able to fill the positions.  I'm thinking 6 to 7 wins. 

14 hours ago, redtiger said:

Both teams wear red

Very true could be confusing. I wish the Pioneers would wear their black jerseys and black pants with red helmet...they were nice.