All Region 2 A or3A ? Any listing?

Hokie777

2 hours ago, SwvaOG said:

I’m very curious as to how this is voted on at the state level.  I’ve always been a stats matter guy and a one on one matchup guy.  The local levels tend to be a bit political and rivalries influence decisions and I would like to think that goes away a bit if you focus on stats and production.  I would love to see what goes on behind the scenes. Do they watch tape?  Do they compare stats?  How much does winning matter?  BTW, the rumors are already floating around so it’s been shared with some of the players and teams.

I don't get why people get so worked up about it?  People do know who made the team and who didn't. They  do compare stats, and each player is also rated coming out of the district and region.  Congrats to those that make it, it is always well deserved!

2 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

I don't get why people get so worked up about it?  People do know who made the team and who didn't. They  do compare stats, and each player is also rated coming out of the district and region.  Congrats to those that make it, it is always well deserved!

I don’t think people get too worked up about it.  As a process oriented guy, I’m just curious if there is a method to the madness….especially when most of the voters have never seen the kids play personally.  I’ve also been around this world long enough to know…most processes are ill defined, rarely audited/updated and due diligence is often not paid.  Trust me I have much more pressing issues to get worked up about.