Richlands at Abingdon

Austrian Ben Shapiro

Both teams enter on two game losing streaks. Richlands ran all over Gate City in the season opener, while Gate City didn’t just upset Abingdon but dominated them. 
At the same time can you favor a Richlands team that has been outscored 103-3 since HT of week 1 against the Falcons?

I think the lack of any offense keeps Richlands from beating Abingdon. 

Id favor Abingdon in this one by 13.5

Abingdon 28

Richlands 14

2 hours ago, Austrian Ben Shapiro said:

I think the lack of any offense keeps Richlands from beating Abingdon. 

Richlands defense was decent against Graham all things considered. The offense has Brown, that’s really it. Richlands offense is weak. They just don’t have the talent or depth and it’s a hard season regardless of the coach. Tarter will probably take a lot of heat this season but I think he’s probably doing the best he can with the hand he’s been dealt.  If Abingdon has a decent offense with even a mediocre defense, they win.  I could be totally off base, I guess we’ll see. 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Richlands defense was decent against Graham all things considered. The offense has Brown, that’s really it. Richlands offense is weak. They just don’t have the talent or depth and it’s a hard season regardless of the coach. Tarter will probably take a lot of heat this season but I think he’s probably doing the best he can with the hand he’s been dealt.  If Abingdon has a decent offense with even a mediocre defense, they win.  I could be totally off base, I guess we’ll see. 

Agree with all of this. Tarter is doing all he can with this roster. I think this is a chicken salad scenario. 

Unprepared Blues will show up unprepared and Abington will be able to win due to that unpreparedness.  I know Tarter is maybe hindered with lack of talent on the field, but being unprepared is simply coaching and that's how I see this team.  Whatevere it may be is far above me, but in all reality, you at least want the team to show up prepared and I'm not seeing that from Richlands.  Always have been and always will be a Blues fan, but I call it like it is and this year it's not good at all. Hope all have an injury free game.

Abington 24--Richlands 6