Abingdon vs Union

TaterHater

4 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

Maybe they finally started listening to us. Haha 

Right we know what we’re talking about lol,  actually I was shocked we threw it that much thought we’d keep it around 10 but had to be close to 25 tonight 

3 hours ago, Dawg pride said:

They done good the blocking in the middle is still awful but the outside runs and quick passes made up for it tonight. 

The playoffs are gonna be a totally different though gonna have to step it up. Turner needs to have a middle drill and find  the best blockers and put them on the field. We are gonna have to run the middle post season.

I thought they ran decent up the middle and struggled on the ends guess we seen 2 different outcomes 

10 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Said it all year. Just like Glenvar. 3 loss team that runs the ball well, lost close in 3 games or fairly close, inexperience and youth on D growing up, and the weather is getting colder and running teams love the cold. People made it a 2 team race in the region all year with Graham and RV and its always been a 3 team race imo. (I know GC is good and can win the district) but GC is 1 year away imo. 

Didn't Gate City beat Union? 

Unions 3 losses were 17 to 8 against Graham. 3 points scored in the 2nd half of that game. 23 to 16 against gate city and the coaching staff fell apart in the 2nd half of that game. Finally 20 to 11 against the pack. I'm not taking nothing away from those 3 teams at all just my opinion here. Not saying union could have or should have won all 3. Just saying that if union can throw the ball and play defense like they did last night. Watch out the bears could hurt some feelings come mid to late November. Plus I know the bears like playing at home but they ain't scared to go on the road either. 

2 minutes ago, Dawg01 said:

Unions 3 losses were 17 to 8 against Graham. 3 points scored in the 2nd half of that game. 23 to 16 against gate city and the coaching staff fell apart in the 2nd half of that game. Finally 20 to 11 against the pack. I'm not taking nothing away from those 3 teams at all just my opinion here. Not saying union could have or should have won all 3. Just saying that if union can throw the ball and play defense like they did last night. Watch out the bears could hurt some feelings come mid to late November. Plus I know the bears like playing at home but they ain't scared to go on the road either. 

Union is never an easy out, period! It’s always a very physical hard fought game. Nothing in the playoffs would surprise me after this season.