Bluefield at Independence

BandanaVTDavis4321

Any chance the Beavers can win? I think Indy might be better than Fairmont Sr. this year and Winfield as well. What I'm saying is....if the Beavs can pull this one off, then they could pull off any of em.

Calpreps has it 40-21. I think the Beavers make it close, but still come up short and loses by 10 pts to a team that wins the WV AA state championship.

I was hoping Bluefield would get Winfield. Bluefield has had quite the turn around to their season and are playing good ball. Been saying even in the earlier part of the year they were always better than their record indicated but I think Independence will be too much for them. The Judah Price kid is for real. The beavers will give them a game though. Saw someone say on the tailgatecentral forum Indy would put a running clock on them. That aint happening.

In high school a team can get red hot so you never really know. I know when Clintwood won the state title in 2011 they had a couple of bad losses. Then got became a raging inferno. Based on the RV@Bluefield game, the Beavers seem to have that potential.  I’d say a team that can run the ball with a good line would take them down though. RV did have a pretty physical long drive in the 2nd qtr of that game. But I know very little about wva.

21 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

In high school a team can get red hot so you never really know. I know when Clintwood won the state title in 2011 they had a couple of bad losses. Then got became a raging inferno. Based on the RV@Bluefield game, the Beavers seem to have that potential.  I’d say a team that can run the ball with a good line would take them down though. RV did have a pretty physical long drive in the 2nd qtr of that game. But I know very little about wva.

The team they are playing is physical up front as he$$.  For an AA team, brutish and nasty on the LOS