Mountain 7 predictions girls/boys

Elder statesman

If you read the thread before posting these guys have been talking about looney transferring for quite a few posts.   And to correct your statement,  "it's their state championship to make roster adjustments so they don't lose".

13 hours ago, F@lcon said:

If you read the thread before posting these guys have been talking about looney transferring for quite a few posts.   And to correct your statement,  "it's their state championship to make roster adjustments so they don't lose".

Thanks for the info, I'm not sure how I would ever survive without you! Some of us stay too busy with work to read every thread or post. 

Again  they are the favorites to win again, so I stand by what I said. If you don't like it oh well.  

22 hours ago, F@lcon said:

I’d hate to see my kid be the 6th or 7th man and have worked hard to earn playing time only to be bumped down by a recruit. 

Exactly.

Imagine being on the bench last year knowing that 3 starters are graduating.   Of course you will work your ass off to impress the coach in order to earn one of those spots.  Then you start practice and all of a sudden you learn that a player has been brought in to start because they didn't think you are good enough.  How hard do you work now?

This is probably a factor in the problems at union as well. 

34 minutes ago, BSG Historian said:

Anyone know why the Mountain 7 is playing league games before the new year? Who in their right mind would think that’s a good idea with how deep some teams go on football and volleyball?

I thought that was crazy also. It’s usually after Christmas when conference play starts.