Graham JV (Not scored on this season)

Gridiron60

Graham’s JV ends season without being scored on with 16-0 win over Richlands ; undefeated & tied 0-0 with James Monroe. Future looks bright for GMen! Congratulations to JV players & coaches. 

If I’m not mistaken, the middle school GMen only lost to Bluefield. 

• Gridiron60 changed the title to Graham JV (Not scored on this season)
8 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham’s JV ends season without being scored on with 16-0 win over Richlands ; would be undefeated but tied 0-0 with James Monroe. Future looks bright for GMen! Congratulations to JV players & coaches. 

middle school did lose to Bluefield, was 3rd game played in 7 days

9 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham’s JV ends season without being scored on with 16-0 win over Richlands ; would be undefeated but tied 0-0 with James Monroe. Future looks bright for GMen! Congratulations to JV players & coaches. 

This is promising. Future looks good hopefully. 

Did Graham and Union play each other in JV ball? I believe both teams have several underclassmen playing on the varsity squads. The future looks bright for both teams. I've heard Union's little league program is well organized which is definitely a plus since those kids are the team's future.

2 hours ago, Hokie Bound said:

Did Graham and Union play each other in JV ball? I believe both teams have several underclassmen playing on the varsity squads. The future looks bright for both teams. I've heard Union's little league program is well organized which is definitely a plus since those kids are the team's future.

Must not have someone posted Union only lost by 3 to Greenville