Buford, GA vs Grayson, GA 1st Meeting Powerhouses

tbgfan

This is a game I will be watching tonight.  I have been to several Grayson football games from Little League through high school.  It will be shown on NFHS. Airtime 7pm.   Beautiful facilities for both schools.  Buford Wolves will be lead by nation's top QB Dylan Raiola who transferred into Buford from CA.  The Grayson Rams have  a high-powered offense as well as defense,  with a lot of transfers in as well.  

GO RAMS!!!  

Dylan Raiola, Buford to meet Grayson for the first time (msn.com)

FINAL 

Buford  14

Grayson  19

If anyone wanted to see a superb defensive game...this was it for both Grayson and Buford.  Buford's QB Raiola is a big guy.  Has an arm and is accurate when he has time to throw,  but Grayson sacked him  several times for big losses.  He isn't very mobile.  Same can be said for Buford's defense, sacked Grayson's QB several times for losses.  I got frustrated with Grayson's play calling on offense.  I believe every 1st down was a run up the gut with a 1 yard gain.  I knew what their play would be.  Predictable, predictable.  Also, their run game wasn't effective the whole game.  

Glad Grayson came away with the win.  Kudos to their defense.  It kept them in the game and they were able to pull out the win on last drive of the game.